I just got an email - not from Steph but from Steph's wonderful cousin Rachel. She returned last April from the same mission as Steph and teaches at the Provo MTC! Here is the latest on Sorella Marsh via Rachel!
"Guess what?! Steph is in my district!!!! I'm so pumped!! I just saw her today and yesterday, she is doing incredible. She is so happy, and is working so hard. She already speaks very well in Italian, and she is in one of the best districts I have ever taught.
Just thought I would give you a little update on your sorella marsh :) her p-day is Monday, so you should be getting her emails in a couple days.
Love you!
Rach"
Note from Stephanie's mother: Thank you all for your love, prayers and support of Steph. It means so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment