Sorella Baker is in the black dress. She and the other sister have completed their missions!
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Zone Conference in Napoli
September 1, 2014 was zone conference for Sorella Steph and the Napoli zone! Being the mom I am, I jumped on Steph's mission president's blog to see any pictures of our favorite Sorella. Thanks Sister Waddoups for taking pictures! Basically, if Steph was in the picture, it will be in this post! She looks so great! So happy! I am one grateful Mom! I know Stephanie's companion, Sister Baker, is leaving, this was her last zone conference. For the rest of the details on these pictures, we will have to wait for Steph to fill us in! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutest Sister Marsh in all the land. At least for a few more days, till another Sister Marsh joins the mission force! Love you Marsh Missionaries!! xoxox
ReplyDelete